Saturday, May 12, 2018

Moose Belly Box Silverware Holder


Hi! I'm so excited that it's camping season again! We have a new motor home and I needed something to hold our fancy plastic silverware, so I made this little holder using two of the Moose Belly Box files.



I grouped all the pieces together and enlarged everything so the tallest piece is 11.5 inches. I duplicated the file and flipped it horizontally. I inked all the pieces, then put the boxes together using foam tape on the muzzle and paws so the box has some dimension. I added a divider to each box using a 7 by 3 inch piece of paper. I folded the piece in half and a 1/2 inch flap on each short end. I added glue along the edges and on the flaps then attached one in the center of each box. I glued the two boxes together back to back and clipped them together while they dried. The last step was adding a bow from 5/8 inch ribbon.


This little guy looks so cute on the table in our motor home and will be so easy to carry outside when we eat at the picnic table.

Have a great crafty day and thanks for stopping by!

Shirley

1 comment: