Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas Sofie



Hi! I've been busy making Christmas cards, and the adorable Christmas Sofie is the perfect image to use for a festive holiday card.


The red base of my card is 5 3/8 inches. I used Recollections cardstock for the base and the mats. The white mat is 5 1/8 inches and the patterned mat is 5 inches. The patterned mats use Christmas glitter cardstock from DCWV, and the white mat, ornament and bow were cut from glossy cardstock from Stampin Up.

The large ornament is 6 inches tall and the smaller ornament is 4 3/4 inches tall.  The patterned paper for the large ornament is by Recollections. I added a red lace bow to the large ornament.


I attached the Christmas Sofie image to a 4 inch oval in Design Space. I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. The image was attached with foam tape.

COLOR PALETTE

Skin: TN2, FS3, FS 6, FS2
Hair: GB7, GB5, CT 3, CT2, CT1
Dress: PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP6
Ornament: BT4, BT1, Blender
Holly: JG6, JG5, LG5, DR6


I added a DCWV mat and a sentiment from Kraftgineer to the inside.


I love how this card turned out!



Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Christmas Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment