Sunday, March 15, 2020

Digital Scrapbooking



Hi! I am so sorry that it's been awhile since I posted anything here. My husband had his second knee replacement surgery and I've been swamped. Hopefully things will let up around here soon. 

I have wanted to learn digital scrapbooking for a long time, but I'm not overly computer savvy and a lot of the scrapbooking apps I've tried in the past were too watered down. Recently I discovered My Memories Suite and have fallen in love. You can get a free trial version, and if you like it and want to buy the full version you can receive a $10 discount by using this code:

STMMMS67342

Here are a few layouts I created using the My Memories Suite App.
All three layouts were done with kits from Pavinka Designs.

Sweet September


 Spring In Bloom


Treasured Memories

I have some very exciting news coming if you are a fan of digital scrapbooking, so stay tuned.

See you soon.

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment