Monday, March 1, 2021

20,000 Leagues on the Earth

 





I've been having such a good time playing with the new steampunk themed Mega Collection, 20,000 Leagues on the Earth  from D's Designs. This layout is way out of my usual comfort zone, but I have been seeing similar layouts on Pinterest and finally decided to give it a try with a photo of my granddaughter. I am really quite happy with the end result.

You can find the new 20,000 Leagues on the Earth Mega Collection HERE.
Look what all you get in this mega collection!














I love to use steampunk themed kits for my heritage pages. For this layout I used a photo of my dad going off to the Navy in WWII.



For the following layout I used a photo of my paternal grandmother with five of her seven children back in the 1930's.


I loved working with this kit- it's so versatile!

Thanks for stopping by. More tomorrow!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment