Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Mysterious Marchland

 



Hi! Today I am sharing two digital layouts created with a new kit from Kitty Scrap called "Mysterious Marchland." For the first layout I used a photo of my granddaughter and reduced the opacity to 75%. I added some falling petals, some candles and a fairy. 


For this second layout I added a sunset over Lake Superior photo to the background, then added some lightening bugs, a tree, plants, crow, owl, swan and fairy with ball. I like how the sunset photo blended in with the background paper.

The "Mysterious Marchland" collection contains:

126 PNG elements
29 JPEG papers

 



This collection can be found here:



This collection has a wintery feel to some of it's elements, but is just as appropriate for other seasons. 
Thanks for looking!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment