Monday, June 21, 2021

Boy Activity



Hi! Today I am sharing two digital layouts created with the new Mega Collection, Boy Activity, by Kitty Scrap. The first layout features my son as a baby. I used a cluster embellishment for this layout and added the globe, car and flags. I also added the Happy Father Day Word Art.


This second layout is a heritage layout of my great uncle. I used the frame embellishment for this one and added a few extra elements. 

 This collection is loaded with goodies including:
115 PNG elements
36 JPEG papers
2 Quick Pages
3 PNG embellishments
12 Word Art


You can find this collection here:


This is a super versatile collection, and I had a great time playing with all the great elements.

Thanks for stopping by and looking. Have a great day!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment