Saturday, January 19, 2019

Heart Top Treat Box


H1! It will be Valentine's Day before we know it, so I made this cute little Heart Top Treat Box.


I used Heart Top Treat Boxes & Tags from My Scrap Chick for my box. I also used an older image from Magnolia and a scalloped oval from Cricut.

The main part of my box is 5 3/8 inches tall (excluding the heart closure at the top). I cut the box from cardstock included in the "Uptown Flair Glitter Stack" from the paper studio. I used glitter cardstock from Recollections for the mats and hearts at the closure.

I used a second smaller heart print from the same stack for the band around the box, then added a band of green gems. I added three mats in graduated sizes from 4 1/2 inches to 4 inches.




 Four hearts were cut from pink glitter cardstock and added to the closure flaps at the top.




 The image was uploaded to Design Space and printed out at 3 1/2 inches. She was colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I used a sewing needle and a double strand of pink thread to add a string to her heart banner. She was added to the mats with foam tape. Two little paper flowers were added at her feet.


I love this sweet little box! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Shirley


1 comment:

  1. Adorable box. I always appreciate that share all the details and tips for putting these together.

    ReplyDelete