Friday, February 1, 2019

Knitting Anna


      Hi! Today is New Release Day at Little Blue Button Stamps and my card uses the adorable image, "Knitting Anna."




I started with a 5 by 6 inch base card made from a striped pattern from the Confetti Stack from DCWV.  The image was printed at 3.75 by 4.75 inches and the mat is 4 by 5 inches.  The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils to resemble my granddaughters' kitties. I cut a 5 inch by .75 inch triangle from the open bottom section of the card. I used the same shape to cut a triangular notch from the bottom of the image and the light yellow mat. Small holes were punched .5 inch down and .25 inch in on each side of the front of the card. Punch holes were also made at 3/8 inch down and 1/4 inch in on the matted image.  I mounted the image 1/8 inch down from the top fold  and centered at the sides, then light yellow thread is threaded through the holes and tied in the middle.

Finally, I made two 1.5 by 2 inch knitting balls and needles using an image from Cricut. These were added near the bottom on each side.

I love this sweet image with Anna and her two furry "helpers."

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy coloring!







No comments:

Post a Comment