Sunday, February 3, 2019

I'd Rather Be Fishing

Hi! After all the cold weather, I am really looking forward to camping and fishing. I made this card using an older Teddy Bo stamp.


I stamped the image, scanned it, sized it to 4.5 inches and printed it out in brown on 4 by 5.5 inch cardstock so I would get a no line effect. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added accents with gel pens. The background is light blue chalk and light blue dots. 


The card is large at 5.5 by 8 inches. The base is an old olive cardstock from Stampin Up. The light colored hook patterned paper mat is "Hooked" by Match 'em Ups" and is cut at 5 by 7.75 inches.
The smaller fish print mat is "Green Fish Texture" by Karen Foster, and is 4.5 by 6 inches. The image was added to this mat so it was centered at the top and on both sides, There will be a 1.5 inch strip of the fish print showing below the image. Then center this mat on the larger mat. All the layers are then centered on the card base.

A strip of Fishing themed ribbon was wrapped around a 1 inch by 5.5 inch strip and then added 5/8 inch up from the bottom of the card. Finally, I added a bucket of fish from Jolees and a fishing pole from K and Company .


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great crafty day!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment