Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Miss Lilly Silly


Sometimes we just have to be a little silly. 


Today I made a card using Miss Lilly Silly from Little Blue Button Stamps. I created the card is Design Space.

Start with a 12 by 5 inch piece of cardstock. Mark the top and bottom of the long sides at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 inches. Connect the top 2 inch and 10 inch points to the bottom center point. Then connect the bottom two inch and 10 inch points to the top center point. Connect the top and bottom two inch points and the top and bottom 10 inch points.


Fold the card to look like this from the back.






The sentiment says, "I'm not WEIRD, I'm a limited edition." I added pink flower gems in the corners of the sentiment mats.



I added the image to the white decorative  background circle and colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils. A pink decorative frame was added and the whole thing was attached to the center section of the card.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Go out and do something silly today.




No comments:

Post a Comment