Monday, April 1, 2019

Easter Charlie




Hi! It's New Release time at Little Blue Button Stamps and I made an Easter step card using the sweet "Easter Charlie" digi stamp. You can find all the New Releases HERE:

I got the Cricut Design Space file for the step card from the Facebook group, Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space. I used patterned cardstock from Uptown Flair Glitter Stack from The Paper Studio for my card. The cute little chicks are a file from My Scrap Chick.


I colored the sweet "Easter Charlie" with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers using soft pastels.


Thanks for looking! 
Happy Easter!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute, happy Easter card. I love fold cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am looking for the little houses for plastic globe I can not find them pls help!!! TY

    ReplyDelete