Thursday, April 11, 2019

Miss Lilly on the Bike Garden Gate Easel Card


Hi! It is finally starting to look like Spring!



Today I am sharing a sweet little easel card made by combining the adorable Miss Lilly on the Bike from Little Blue Button Stamps, with Birds and Garden Gate Easel from My Scrap Chick.

         girl on bike digital stamp for cardmaking                     Birds & Garden Gate Easel Card: click to enlarge


When making the garden gate I made four of the cross beams on the gate. I put two across horizontally and the other two on each end vertically. I used two layers of double stick tape for the side pieces to raise them up a little.




I used cardstock from several sources for my card. I used a blue floral print for the background, a green dot for the grass, and a gray wood grain print for the garden gate. The card base is light blue,
I moved one of the birds to the left to create room for the image.



Here is how the card looks from the back and side.







I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color Miss Lily on the Bike. I tried to copy the grass and garden gate between the spokes of the bike tires. I fussy cut the image and added her to the card using foam tape to give the card some extra dimension.



I created the sentiments in Cricut Design Space and added the "Life is a beautiful ride" sentiment using more foam tape.


I think these two files make a perfect pairing. My Scrap Chick cards make a perfect base for LBBS images!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Spring!



2 comments:

  1. I just love this one, Shirley! That's one of my very favorite LBBS images, and it's the perfect cut file to combine with it! Beautiful card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super impressed with how you colored the background between the spokes in the tires. I never would have realized that was colored until you said so. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete