Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Boarding Time Shape Card


All Aboard!

Do you have some exciting tavel plans for this summer? This cute little guy is all packed and ready to go!


 It's New Release Day at Little Blue Button Stamps and I used the cute little "Boarding Time" digi stamp to create this little shape card.
You can find all the New Releases HERE:

I created the shape card by welding two suitcase files from Design Space together at the sides. I cut an extra suitcase from patterned paper for the front of the card and added little rounded corners to the suitcase. I also added aqua pearls to the corners. The words "travel" and"journey" and the "Bon Voyage" luggage tag were also from Cricut. A pearl was added to the luggage tag.


I colored the cute little traveler with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


Thanks for stopping by.
Bon Voyage!


No comments:

Post a Comment