Thursday, April 29, 2021

Le Bal Des Lucioles


Today is a beautiful Spring day and a perfect time to share some digital layouts created with the new Spring fantasy digital collection from Kitty Scrap called, "Le Bal Des Lucioles."



This first layout features my granddaughter and my two fur babies. Since my granddaughter was wearing a cute little tutu, I thought a dancing fairy was appropriate.



The second layout is of my two granddaughters in their summer flower girl dresses. My granddaughter is wearing fairy wings so the little fairy was the perfect accent.



 The above layout is a fun way to feature some photos of a doe and her fawns who visit our back yard. 

This collection contains:
 159 PNG elements
32 JPEG papers




You can find Les Bal Des Lucioles here:

No comments:

Post a Comment