Monday, April 19, 2021

Tomorrow Will Be Better

 Today I am sharing several digital layouts created with a new collection from D's Designs called Tomorrow Will Be Better. This is such a beautiful Spring collection that I loved designing with.


These two layouts feature my beautiful granddaughter. The backgrounds from the photos were removed using Bazaart on my Ipad.

The following vintage layout features me (the littlest one) with my siblings and my maternal grandmother.


And finally two similar layouts again featuring my granddaughter. These layouts used a mask with the photo inserted, with a matching pink mask behind it.



This collection can be found HERE

This collection is just jam packed with awesome Spring goodness!









Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment