Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Tiny the Turkey Center Step Card

Hi! It's Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I made an adorable Thanksgiving center step card for my project. 



I used Tiny the Turkey, Pumpkin Scene, Thanksgiving Indian Set for the sentiment, and Fall Accessories Set for the extra pumpkins.

Tiny the TurkeyPumpkin sceneThanksgiving Indians Set            

Card Recipe

All DD Stamps Used: Tiny the Turkey, Pumpkin Scene, Thanksgiving Indians Set (Sentiment), Fall Accessories Set.

Cardstock & Papers: The Harvest House Stack by DCWV, colored cardstock by Recollections

Markers: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./Embellishments: Foam Tape

Special Technique: 

My finished card measures 5 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches. I created my image using my Explore and design space by attaching the turkey so he is sitting on the center pumpkin from the Pumpkin Scene. Finally, I added the sentiment from the Thanksgiving Indians Set to the sign. The whole scene measures 5 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches and was added to the card base with foam tape. I added 1 1/2 by 2 inch pumpkins from Fall Accessories Set to each side of the side steps. 


Color Pallete

Pumpkins: TN 6, BO 3, 2, 1
Leaves: JG 4, LG 5, 3
Fence: TN 6, 3, 2
Body: EB 1, 2, GB 8, 10
Feet/ Beak: GB 1, 3, 2
Feathers: OR 1, 2, 3, CT 1. 2. 4, CR 5, 7, 10


I love this adorable little turkey and this cute little scene. Try making some scenes of your own; they are so much fun! Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you. 








1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful project Shirley..FABulous colouring and I love your projects when I scrolled down you page..I cannot connect with you to follow..bloglovin is not working and I wish you had google friends connect then I could..but I will keep my eye on your Facebook with digital delights as you work is FABulous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete