Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Owl and Kitty Belly Boxes


Hi, Today I am sharing two little belly boxes that I made for my granddaughters. One granddaughter is kitty crazy and the other has a thing for owls.




I used Files from My Scrap Chick.
For the Kitty Belly Box I used Black Cat Belly Box Trio    

Black Cat Belly Box Trio: click to enlarge

This belly box is seven inches tall. I made the pumpkin pieces from glitter cardstock and attached the pieces with foam tape to add more dimension. I used one inch googly eyes on my kitty. 


For the owl, I used Owl Gradution Trio and Witch Hat Halloween Treat Box for the hat.


Witch Hat Halloween Treat Box: click to enlarge
Owl Graduation Trio: click to enlarge




When making the owl, I left out the cap and diploma. The owl box is 5 1/2 inches tall and the hat is six inches tall. I used foam tape again in the construction of the owl,  and also again used googly eyes. The hat was made from glitter cardstock. 

I'm sure my granddaughters will love these belly boxes. They are so easy and fun to make. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment