Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Apple Picking Time



It's that time of year - Apple Picking Time!


I made two Apple Boxes and an Apple Shape Card using the My Scrap Chick files, Sliced Apple Card which is the current Freebie, and Back to School Project Bundle for the Apple Boxes.

Sliced Apple Card                                                                                              Back To School Project Bundle

                                                         

For the Sliced Apple Card I used a tan leaf patterned cardstock from my stash for the base. The plaid cardstock is from the Jen Hadfield Home-made Collection, The off-white is from Stampin Up and the other cardstock is from Recollections. I added a red twine bow to the top.


This box was made with the same supplies, except I made the box using red tagboard so it would be stronger.


The above box also uses all the same supplies plus a red print from Beach House by COLORBOK.

This set would be great for Back to School gifts for the kid's teachers.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Shirley



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are really wonderful! I love the plaid paper you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete