Friday, January 26, 2018

Party Owls Gift Box Set



I can't believe that my granddaughter is turning 14! They grow up way too fast. Since she loves owls I made her this cute little gift box set using Party Owls from My Scrap Chick.


Party Owls: click to enlarge



I used papers from the  Bella Flora paper pad by Craft Smith for the box and papers from my scraps stash for the hat. I duplicated the body and wings and flipped them horizontally for the back of the box. I added googly eyes to the owl and gems to the hat.


I attached the hat to the tag with foam tape and added pink twine. 

                                      (Sorry for the blurry picture.)


Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, I love your pink Party Owl. You have the luckiest little granddaughters on the planet. Those little googly eyes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete