Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Boy's Onesie Gift Box Set



A dear friend of mine recently gave birth to a sweet little baby boy and I knew that I had to make her this adorable gift box and card set.



I used Onesie Gift Box-Boy for the gift box and Onesie Overalls Flat Fold Card for the gift card. Both files are from My Scrap Chick.

Onesie Gift Box Boy : click to enlargeOnesie Overalls Flat Fold Card: click to enlarge          

 The box was sized so it fit on a 24 inch mat. I used tagboard for the box and the Nursery Rhyme Glitter Stack from Debbie Munn for the prints.The green dotted glitter cardstock is from Uptown Flair by the Paper Studio. I used real buttons as accents.

        

For the card I used Stampin Up Cardstock for the card base and the same cardstock stacks as for the box.  Again I used real buttons for accents.



I hope you liked my little boy gift box set. 
Thanks for stopping by.

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment