Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall Wreath



 Today is the start of a new Facebook challenge called "Fabulous Fall" on the KBD Challenge page. You can create  anything you like as long as it is fall themed, so grab your favorite fall files and get creative!


For my "Fabulous Fall" project I made a 12 inch fall wreath using these adorable files.




                                                     

I used an 11 1/2 inch tag board ring as the base of my wreath. I cut about thirty 3 to 4 inch leaves enlarged from the files used. This was a good way to use up all my fall colored scraps of paper. The squirrels are about 5 inches tall and each acorn is about 1 1/2 inches. I made the 7 by 3 inch title in design space using Pooh font. I used three, 1 inch pieces of 1/4 inch wide ribbon to make a hangar. This was a fun, easy project.





Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see all the great fall projects you all make!


No comments:

Post a Comment