Hi! Yes, I am still making last minute Christmas cards! This 6 by 6 inch card was made with the adorable "Rorie's Ornaments" from Lacy Sunshine.
1. 6 by 6 inch white card base
2. 5 3/4 by 5 3/4 inch mat cut from a striped design from the Pixey Stix glitter stack by the Paper Studio.3. 6 by 6 inch pink mat.
4. 4 by 6 "Rorie's Ornaments" image printed at 4 by 6 inches and
trimmed down to 3 3/4 by 5 3/4 inches. Image was printed on Spectrum Noir Cardstock.
5. 7 inch piece of 1 1/2 inch wide white lace.
6. 2 1/2 inch premade shaker ornament sticker.
7. Scrap of silver metallic trim.
8. Tape, tape runner and glue.
9. Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and clear Glitter Marker.
Wrap the lace around the right side of the striped mat so that the edge is about 1/4 inch in from the right edge. Tape in place on the back of the mat. Use the silver trim to make a loop in which to hang the ornament. Tape the ends to the back of the mat at the top edge, centered over the lace. Attach the ornament over the lace so it is centered.
Mount your colored image on the pink mat, then attach both to the striped mat, centered on the left side. Attach the striped mat to the white card base and you are finished! I love the unconventional colors I used in this card.
Face: FS2,4, TN2, PP2
Hair: CT1, LY3, CT4, GB6,9
Boots, Mittens: Hot Pink, Magenta (from Colorista pens)
Snow: TB1, Blender
I added clear glitter marker to the trim on Rorie's snowsuit.
Thanks for stopping by! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years! ~ Shirley