Sunday, May 27, 2018

Pretty Purse Card




It was recently my granddaughter's tenth birthday, so I had to make her a card that combined some of her favorite things. She is definitely a girly-girl who loves her three cats, so I combined the two in this card.

I used the file, Purse Pretty from My Scrap Chick for the card, and used a feminine, pink, double-sided cardstock from Modern Millinery by COLORBOK. I inked all the edges in pink and added some pink gems by Jots to the flaps.


 Using my Cricut Maker
 I added some corny cat sentiments to the mats in the small pocket in the front of the purse.


On the inside I added a kitty face image and a birthday sentiment. Then I added some lace sticker borders by Jots. My granddaughter loved her kitty, purse card. (And so do I.)

Thanks for stopping by!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment