Thursday, February 7, 2019

Valentines Day Puffy Heart Box





I fell in love with this Puffy Heart Candy Box  from My Scrap Chick and knew I needed to make one for my granddaughter.

Here are the files I used.

Puffy Heart Candy Box: click to enlargeCupids Cloud Valentine: click to enlarge

I used cardstock from "Uptown Flair Glitter Stack" by the paper studio  for my box.   I decided to make a double bow for my box. I simply stacked a smaller bow on top of a larger one.
           


I decided to put a cute Cupid's Cloud image on the back of my box. I started by duplicating the heart mat and making it slightly smaller, then attached the image to it.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added accents with gel pens and a glitter pen.
                                                                       


This is how the finished box looks from the side.



This was such a fun, easy project, and I love how it turned out!



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love this Shirley. Your colored Cupid Bear on the back is positively adorable.

    ReplyDelete