Sunday, May 5, 2019

50's Ice Cream Soda Box




Hi! Today I am sharing this adorable 50's Ice Cream Soda Box made with a file from My Scrap Chick.


CG - 50s Ice Cream Soda Box: click to enlarge


I used a white pearl foil cardstock from the Watercolor Ombre Stack by DCWV for the base of the glass. I glued it together with Alene's Tacky Glue and held the pieces in place with paper clips while it dried.  I used a blue and pink floral print (source unknown) for the overlay on the glass.




I used a combination of Tombow Aqua Glue and a Zig 2 Way Glue pen on the overlays.



I used Recollections pink cardstock for the ice cream base and put it together the same way as the base.



The decorative pieces for the ice cream were cut from a textured pink polka dot by BAZZILL.



I love how this 50's Ice Cream Soda Box turned out! It's the perfect box to tuck a little surprise into for a special someone.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Shirley this is AWESOME! You did a fabulous job on this, as you do all your projects! Thank you for always sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your strawberry sundae and the polka dot cherry on top. I appreciate that you always share helpful assembly tips. ❤

    ReplyDelete