Saturday, June 1, 2019

Gardener


Hi! Don't you love to dig your hands into the soil and grow something beautiful or delicious?



Today I used the New Release image, "Gardener" from Little Blue Button Stamps to make this swing card. (Swing Card pattern by Simply Crafty SVGS)


I made the card base using a medium blue cardstock from Recollections. The floral print mats were cut from the "Heritage" Stack by Craft Smith. The lattice and foliage were cut from a glossy gold cardstock. (source unknown)



I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils and added three small, pink, paper flowers and the gold foliage along the bottom edge.



 On the other side of the swing section of the card I added a sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

I hope you liked my little swing card.
 Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment