Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Pirate Ship Boxcard

Ahoy Maties!



Hi! Today I am sharing this cute Pirate Ship Box Card from My Scrap Chick. You can find the file HERE: I also added a little pirate using the Bella and Baxtor Pirates file which you can find Here:


               CG - Pirate Ship Box Card: click to enlarge                                               Bella & Baxtor Pirates: click to enlarge       

The files imported into Design Space at the correct sizes. I used the Warm & Cozy Stack from the Jen Hadfield Home Made Collection for the boat base. I used scraps from my stash for everything else. The card went together easily.

The little pirate was made 3 inches tall including his hat. I attached him to the card with a couple foam dots.


Thanks for stopping by.


Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Is there a video on how to put this together, because I'm stuck
    thanks

    ReplyDelete