Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Mitten Box


It''s Christmas in July!



Today I am sharing a Christmas Mitten Box from My Scrap Chick. 



MATERIALS

 Mitten Box  pattern from My Scrap Chick
Old World Winter Stack from the Paper Studio
8 inches of ivory flower trim
5 inches of .5 inch Christmas ribbon
small red gems
3 small flowers
craft glue and glue dots
6 inches of red/white twine



I used the Old World Winter Stack from the Paper Studio for my box. I enlarged the file to 11.5 inches.


 I added ivory trim to the top and bottom of the mitten band. Then a strip of Christmas ribbon was added across the middle of the band. Red gems were added around the mitten and the heart. The heart was added to the center of the mitten, then a sentiment cut from one of the papers was added to the bottom left of the heart. A twine bow was attached to the right side of the heart with a small glue dot. Two gold flowers were added to the top of the heart with large glue dots and an ivory flower was added to the center of the mitten band.

This box would be great for all those Christmas goodies.

Merry Christmas in July!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment