Shimmer Cardstock by Recollections in aqua and green
Glitter Cardstock by Core'dinations in red, dark pink, orange, teal, purple, yellow and tan.
Plain cardstock in gray, light blue and black.
Various sized white pearls.
Three orange gems (optional for flower accents).
Glue, tape runner, foam tape.
Inks and chalks for accents on paper piecings.
I created the base for my easel card in Design Space by welding the blue pieces of the shell together as seen here.
1. The smaller blue shell piece flipped horizontally.
2. The larger blue shell piece flipped horizontally.
3. The smaller blue shell piece flipped horizontally.
4. The smaller blue shell piece in original orientation.
5. Line the pieces up one over the other so they overlap slightly as seen in my screenshot, then weld them together.
6. Add fold lines at the halfway point and the mid point of the bottom section as shown.
7. Size this base piece to 8 1/2 inches tall.
8. I manipulated the pink so it would fit into the bottom section. It is 1 3/4 inches by 4 3/4 inches. This will be the piece where you will glue the sentiment.
The base was cut from aqua blue shimmer cardstock by Recollections.
I sized my paper piecings so they fit nicely on the card base. Mine is 6 1/8 inches tall by 6 1/2 inches wide. The sentiment is from Cricut and is 1 1/4 inches by 3 inches. The shell pieces, sand coral and sentiment are cut from glitter cardstock by Core'dinations. The base layer was cut from the aqua shimmer cardstock and the seaweed was cut from green shimmer cardstock by Recollections. The narwhal is cut from regular cardstock and attached with foam tape.
As a final touch I added five various sized pearls in a swirl starting about one inch above the sentiment. The large pearls are what will support the card when it is open. Three small orange gems were added to the flower.