Sunday, February 12, 2017

February Planner Pages



Planners are all the rage lately, so I figure it's time I joined in the craze. Today I am sharing my first attempt at doing a planner layout. I used a Classic Happy Planner.






PAGE ONE

My Scrap Chick files used:

Heart Arrows
Lattice Borders
Cupid's Arrow Valentine Bear

The image was printed 3 3/4 inches tall on Spectrum Noir Cardstock by Crafter's Companion and was colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. The Lattice Border is 7 1/2 inches tall and is backed with pink. The white arrow is 7 inches long.


PAGE TWO

My Scrap Chick files used:

DIY Planner Pockets Vertical
Heart Arrows

The red arrow is 7 3/4 inches long and the pink arrow is 7 inches. I added stickers by Debbie Munn to the pocket.

Cardstock and Papers Used:

"Embossed Brights" by Craft Smith
"Hello Love" by Crate Paper
Cardstock from Recollections
Dotted print from my stash

I really enjoyed making these planner pages and there will definitely be more in my future. I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave me a message.    ~Shirley





No comments:

Post a Comment