Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Color My World Marker Holder


Today is Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights and I made a very handy Marker Holder for my project.


Project Recipe




Cardstock and Papers: The Dots, Stripes and Plaids Stack by DCWV, tagboard

Markers Used: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./ Embellishments: Image mat from LSHD, small gems, foam tape

Special Technique: Box made according to included instructions


DD Files Used


Color my world set


Copic holder box SVG Cut File



Back View

                                                                      
                                                                     Side View








This was a quick, easy project, and so useful! I love this little box! I will probably use it for my Colorista Markers.

I'd love to hear what you think so feel free to leave a comment. 

Happy coloring!



No comments:

Post a Comment