Monday, August 21, 2017

Camera Mini Album Set




                



Hi! With all those vacation photos we are all taking, I thought I'd make a mini album set to share with you. For my set I used Camera Trio and Filmstrip Frames from My Scrap Chick.

Film Strip Frames: click to enlarge
Camera Trio
MATERIALS LIST

My Scrap Chick files: Camera Trio and Filmstrip Frames 
Papers & Cardstock: "Dots, Stripes and Plaids" by DCWV, colored cardstock by Recollections
Orange raffia
7/8 inch button
Glue & adhesive runner
Hot glue gun
Your Story machine

Following the included instructions for assembly, I made the camera box 5 3/4 inches long by 4 1/2 inches wide.



I used pieces from the Camera Box file to make the mini album. I welded two camera background pieces together with a one inch strip between them. I added four score lines along the center strip. This piece is 3 1/2 inches by 10 1/2 inches. Decorate the front of this piece, when folded in half.




I made four double sided filmstrip pages using the double opening filmstrip. I glued the black frames to the front and back of the white bases, along the bottom and both side, leaving the tops open so photos would be easy to add. I ran four strips of hot glue down the spine, then put the four filmstrip pages in pushed up as far as they will go into the spine. Making sure they were straight, I heated the spine in my Your Story machine.The mini album measures 5 1/4 by 3 1/2 inches.



The box is large enough to fit three or four mini albums, so you could fit a who;e summer's worth of memories in one box.

I love how this project turned out! If you love mini albums give this project a try. If you like my camera mini album set please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!

Happy Crafting! ~ Shirley

1 comment: