Saturday, September 9, 2017

Sunflower Rosette Basket


Today I am sharing a Fall arrangement I created using the Sunflower Rosettes from the Sunflower & Bumble Bee Bundle from My Scrap Chick. This is a freebie with the purchase of 5 items through today, so hurry and get yours.

Sunflowers and Bumble Bees Bundle: click to enlarge




I have this basket I love, but the arrangement in it was looking kind of sad. It definitely needed a little something. 



MATERIALS

1. Sunflower Rosettes from Sunflower & Bumblebee Bundle from My Scrap Chick

2. Large basket

3. Fall florals

4. Floral foam

5. Foam tape

6. Yellow, green and brown cardstock

7. 12 inch wooden skewers

8. Green marker

9. String, cardboard scraps, inks , glue and hot glue

Be sure to follow the great pictorial tutorial found on the MSC website. 



I colored the stems with my Spectrum Noir markers. I made a small hole in the sepal back and added the stem with hot glue.


Here are side views of the 3-d flowers.


I added the leaves with floral wire and hot glue.


I love how this arrangement turned out!




Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think.

Have a great crafty day!




2 comments:

  1. Shirley, Your bouquet is to die for. Just love it. You have me pulling out my fall bouquets to add my sunflowers to them, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bouquet is absolutely beautiful. You did a wonderful job. So much talent.

    ReplyDelete