Monday, September 18, 2017

Teddy Zipperz Rocker Card

Hi! Today I am on the Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog sharing how I made this cute little Halloween rocker card.



CARD RECIPE

All DD files used:Teddy ZipperzGhoulish Sentiment Set, and Rocker Card SVG cut file.


Ghoulish sentiments set 
  Rocker Card SVG Cut file  Teddy Zipperz
Papers & Cardstock: "Spooky Delight Stack" by DCWV, "Glitter Paper" by COLORBOK

Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

Acc./Embellishments: 4 small black rhinestones, foam tape, glue runner , glue

Technique:

     I made my rocker card over-sized with the base 7 inches in diameter. I made the wavy trim slightly smaller. I folded the card base and wavy circle in half, centered the wavy piece over the base and glued them together.



The circle mat and decorative mat were enlarged to 5 inches. (I used a Halloween mat, but the included mat will work just as well.)
The white decorative circle was glued on top of the black circle. Since it's hard to glue together glitter cardstock, I used glue runner and lots of glue, then paper clipped the layers together until they dried.


Once dry, I centered this piece over the curved area of the base, centering it from behind, as shown.


The image is 3 1/2 inches tall and was colored with Prismacolor markers. The image was attached with foam tape. The color palette can be found here.


Prismacolor Pencil Palette

Bear: 937 Tuscan Red, 1031 Henna, 943 Burnt Ochre, 1034 Goldenrod
Patch: 946 dark Brown, 1082 Chocolate
Inner Ear: 929 Pink, 994 Process Red
Mouth/ Stomach: 1067 Cool Grey 90%,  1063 50%, 1060 20%
Cloak: 1030 Raspberry, 925 Crimson Lake, 924 Crimson Red, 1078 Black Cherry
Accents with a gold gel pen and yellow Wink of Stella


The sentiment is 1 by 2 3/8 inches and is double matted with orange and black glitter paper, and is attached with foam tape to the bottom of the card base.

I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial. Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment