Sunday, October 1, 2017

Haunted House Easel Card



Well, it's October, so it must be time to start those Halloween projects! 



Today I made a Halloween easel card using Haunted House Easel Card and Haunted House & Guests from My Scrap Chick.



Haunted House Easel Card: click to enlarge                  Haunted House & Guests: click to enlarge


I made the card the size that it uploaded into Design Space. I used "Spooky Delights" by DCWV for the house pillars, vellum for the ghosts and windows, and scraps from my stash for the other pieces. 
I printed the sentiment from the included PDF. 


The pillars, upstairs dormer window, gravestones and ghost were all attached with foam tape. I added gems on the dormer and door.





I hope you like my little easel card. I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment. 
Have a boo-tiful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment