Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Tiny the Turkey Center Step Card

Hi! It's Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I made an adorable Thanksgiving center step card for my project. 



I used Tiny the TurkeyPumpkin SceneThanksgiving Indian Set for the sentiment, and Fall Accessories Set for the extra pumpkins.

Tiny the TurkeyPumpkin sceneThanksgiving Indians Set            

Card Recipe

All DD Stamps Used: Tiny the Turkey, Pumpkin Scene, Thanksgiving Indians Set (Sentiment), Fall Accessories Set.

Cardstock & Papers: The Harvest House Stack by DCWV, colored cardstock by Recollections

Markers: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./Embellishments: Foam Tape

Special Technique: 

My finished card measures 5 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches. I created my image using my Explore and design space by attaching the turkey so he is sitting on the center pumpkin from the Pumpkin Scene. Finally, I added the sentiment from the Thanksgiving Indians Set to the sign. The whole scene measures 5 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches and was added to the card base with foam tape. I added 1 1/2 by 2 inch pumpkins from Fall Accessories Set to each side of the side steps. 


Color Pallete

Pumpkins: TN 6, BO 3, 2, 1
Leaves: JG 4, LG 5, 3
Fence: TN 6, 3, 2
Body: EB 1, 2, GB 8, 10
Feet/ Beak: GB 1, 3, 2
Feathers: OR 1, 2, 3, CT 1. 2. 4, CR 5, 7, 10


I love this adorable little turkey and this cute little scene. Try making some scenes of your own; they are so much fun! Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you. 








1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful project Shirley..FABulous colouring and I love your projects when I scrolled down you page..I cannot connect with you to follow..bloglovin is not working and I wish you had google friends connect then I could..but I will keep my eye on your Facebook with digital delights as you work is FABulous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete