Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pint Jar Gift Wrap Holder





Hi! Today I am sharing a holder for a pint jar of body scrub I will be giving to a friend. I love how this turned out! I used Jam Jar and Candle Gift Wrap- Pint Jar and Little Girl Digi Stamps for my project.


Little Girl Digi Stamps: click to enlargeJam Jar and Candle Gift Wrap - PINT JAR: click to enlarge
                                          
                                                                               



I used "Cartulina Pink" by Recollections for the base of my gift wrap holder and prints from "Uptown Flair" from The Paper Studio for the mats, bow and flower.    There is a great pictorial tutorial on the MSC website on how to put together this  pint jar gift holder.   

   


I used Design Space to add the little spa girl  from Little Girl Digi Stamps and the sentiment (from Digital Delights by Louby Loo) to the tag that is included with the pint jar holder. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.

I love these jam jar/candle gift wrap holders! They are so versatile and can be used for so many things! They are also super easy to make! 

Relax and enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute Shirley. What a great gift idea. Your really very good with those markers too. She looks so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete