Monday, February 19, 2018

Honeycomb Card

Hi! Today I am sharing a little card made with the Honeycomb Bee Card Bundle and Bee Greetings Printable PDF from My Scrap Chick. 





Bee Greetings Printable PDF: click to enlarge                Honeycomb Card Bundle of 6: click to enlarge                            



I also used Relax Barnaby from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

My card is 5 by 7 inches and was made in Design Space. I used cardstock from the Confetti Stack by DCWV for the card base, white, light yellow and dark brown cardstock by Recollections for the mats. Using Design Space,  I attached the "Relax Barnaby" image to the honeycomb layer of the card. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils, then put together the layers of my card. I added small orange flower gems around the oval, and a yellow and brown ribbon bow to the bottom left. I printed the "Bee Greetings," cut out the greeting I wanted, and mounted it on brown, then the printed cardstock. I accented the sentiment with Prismacolor pencils and two flower gems, then mounted it to the top right of the image using foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful card and cute little Bumble Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, you and your designs have inspired me many times! Thanks

    ReplyDelete