Saturday, September 1, 2018

Autumn Fairy House




Today is New Release Day at Little Blue Button Stamps, and I used "Fairy House" for my Autumn themed card. You can find the new releases here:
http://lbbstamps.com/product-category/new-releases/

My card is 5 by 7 inches. I printed my image at 5 inches and colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I used light blue cardstock for the background and used a cloud embossing folder from Darice. This was mounted on a wine colored mat. The card base is bright green. I used a leaf patterned cardstock from my stash for the ground. I added four paper leaves, two daisy borders with yellow gems and a pre-made butterfly. The last addition was yellow twine across the top and an Autumn "metal word bit" by Miss Elizabeth's.




Be sure to check out all the great LBB Stamps New Releases.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment