Saturday, December 1, 2018

Christmas Fairy House Impossible Card


Today is New Release Day at Little Blue Button Stamps.



I used Christmas Fairy House for my impossible card. 

I made my card design in Design Space. You can find the file here:
https://design.cricut.com/#/design/110147835

If you do not use Design Space, or you want to see how this goes together, you can find a tutorial here:
http://stampingbella.com/blog/dt-thursday-create-a-fairy-house-impossible-card-with-sandiebella/


I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color my image. I also used their clear glitter pen on the snow. I added sequins for the ornaments on the fairy house. I added the image and round mats to the card with foam tape.


I added sentiments from Digital Delights between the open spaces between the flaps. This will create more stability in the card. I also added a pine branch (file from Cuddly Cute Designs) to each sentiment. 

I love the impossible card design! It looks so complicated, but is really very easy.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I went to look at the file in Design Space from your link, but it says it is private.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna! I don't know why it does that. It works for me when I set it up. I'm so sorry!

      Delete