Friday, January 11, 2019

RDS Skating Shape Card


When I was growing up January always meant skating at the local outdoor skating rink.


I used Rag Doll Sweetheart Skating from Little Blue Button Stamps and a skate image from Cricut for my shape card. I welded two five inch bottom layers of the skate together, back-to-back.



You can find the file in Design Space here:
https://design.cricut.com/#/design/121204224
If you do not already own this skate file it will cost you $.99.

 I laced the skate with 3/8 inch aqua ribbon and tied it at the top. I added snowflake stickers and gems onto the card.


I printed the image at 4.5 inches and colored her with Prismacolor Pencils. After I fussy cut her out leaving a small margin of white, I added her to the card with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Winter!






No comments:

Post a Comment