Monday, January 14, 2019

Tea Time

Hi! I find a good cup of tea so relaxing on a cold January day, don't you?


I made this sweet little easel card using Teapot Card and Envelope and an oval easel card base from Easel Card Collection. Both files are from My Scrap Chick.

Easel Card Collection: click to enlarge                                                                Teapot Card and Envelope: click to enlarge       

                                                         
The image is from Magnolia and was colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.



I made the card from Cardstock from the Samantha Rose Stack from DCWV along with some scraps from my paper stash. I omitted the card layer of the file, and attached the teapot to the easel card base, I attached the image and the sentiment with foam tape, then added paper flowers, a tiny butterfly, and an aqua bow as accents.

You can turn any shape into an easel card by attaching it to an easel card base from My Scrap Chick. Give it a try. I have to admit that I have a special fondness for easel cards.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. This is just the sweetest tea card. So well done, as always, Shirley! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete