Sunday, April 7, 2019

Big Bunny Baskets



Hi! I just finished making these sparkly bunny baskets for my two granddaughters. I used the adorable Big Bunny Basket file from My Scrap Chick for my baskets and used glitter cardstock to make them shimmer like diamonds.

Materials 

Pastel Glam Glitter Polka Stack  from The Paper Studio
bright pink and white glitter cardstock from Recollections
scrap of glossy black cardstock (source unknown)
patterned cardstock scraps for bows from DCWV
tacky glue
Zig 2 Way Glue pen
foam squares
2 white brads per basket



Make sure to watch the My Scrap Chick video tutorial for the Big Bunny Basket before starting your basket, and have fun. These basket are good sized so you can fit lots of goodies in them. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Easter!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to find the tutorial for the Big Bunny Basket and I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete