Friday, April 26, 2019

Sophie With Umbrella Easel Card



"April showers bring May flowers" or at least we hope so!


I used the sweet digi stamp, "Sophie With Umbrella" from Little Blue Button Stamps on my card.

I colored the image using my Spectrum Noir TriBlend Markers. She was added to the finished card with foam squares.


I created this umbrella shaped easel card in Design Space. 


You should be able to access the Design Space file here:
https://design.cricut.com/#/design/141213820


I used patterned cardstock from the "Uptown Flair Glitter Stack" by the paper studio for my card. I made mountain folds on the green umbrella piece and added it to the card with a double foam square in the center and small glue dots at the points. Clear flower gems were added at the points also.


I added my sentiment to an octagon and matted the sentiment with the same paper as used on the umbrella. I added it to the card with foam squares, then added some clear flower gems around the sentiment. These help to hold the easel part of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment