Wednesday, June 29, 2016

4th of July Unicorn 3-d Star





Today I am sharing a 3-d star decoration using the KaDoodle Bug Designs file "CK 4th of July Unicorn" that can be found here:

http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=826

I also used a 12 inch tinsel star that I bought at the dollar store and an 11 1/2 inch 3-d star pattern from My Scrap Chick.



 

I glued the 3-d star to the tinsel star using a hot glue gun, pushing the sides in and being careful to line up the points. I added a 6 inch, four loop bow, made with 5/8 inch ribbon from Offray, to the center. Finally I added the completed unicorn to the center of the bow. The unicorn was made from glitter cardstock and is 5 inches tall.



This decoration looks good from both sides so I can hang it in the window if I want. I'm really happy with how this project turned out. Thanks for looking and Happy 4th of July! 
~ Shirley







No comments:

Post a Comment