Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fairy Bears




Today I played with combining KBD Cutie Katoodle patterns.


For my first Fairy Bear I combined the CK Cupcake Fairy Bear with the flower from the CK Sunflower Peeker Bear. This bear is 7 1/2 inches tall.


For my second Fairy Bear I combined the CK Ice Cream Fairy Bear with the flower from CK Bumble Bear Flower. This bear, with flower, is 5 1/2 inches tall.

I gave each bear vellum wings. The bottom layer is Juliana Lilacs from K & Co., and the top layer is dragonflies. (Source unknown.) I added six layers of 6 x 12 inch pieces of purple glitter tulle, gathered, and tied in the center with a 12 inch piece of purple, 1/8 inch ribbon. The extra ribbon was tied to make a hanging loop. A green and purple bow was added to each bear. 

These would make cute decorations for a little girl's room, a tree, or great decorations for a special package.





No comments:

Post a Comment