Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Darla Duck Dutch Gate Card



Today is New Release Day at Digital Delights at Louby Loo and I am sharing a Dutch Gate Card using "Darla Duck Set" and "Splashes of Spring Papers."


Card Recipe

All DD Stamps Used: Darla Duck Set

Cardstock and Papers: "Splashes of Spring Papers" from Digital Delights, "Modern Millinary Signature Paper" by COLORBOK, cardstock by Recollections, dotted paper from stash

Markers Used: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./ Embelishments: 1/4 inch pink dotted ribbon

Special Technique:

I created the card base in Design Space.
Here is the Design Space file link. 
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/52496965


COLOR PALETTE

Duck: CT 2, 4
Beak: OR 1, 2, 3, CR 10
Pinks: MG 1, 2
Greens: DG 1, 2

I hope you like my little card. If so, or if you have a question, I'd love to hear from you. Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment