Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easter Egg Ornaments


Hi! Easter is coming soon!




Today I am sharing some Easter ornaments I made using a card design from My Scrap Chick. I used Easter Card With Scallop Layers for the ornament base. I also used Leaf Designs for accents around my flowers.





Leaf Designs: click to enlargeEgg Card with Scallop Layers: click to enlarge









 











MATERIALS
Five coordinating papers for each card
Silk and/or paper flowers
Tiny bird embellishments
Tiny butterfly
Lace 
ribbons and/or twine
Small Flowers
Large eyelets (optional)
 Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Glue dots, adhesive




 Duplicate and flip the layers horizontally. After you cut out the pieces, emboss each side of the card separately as shown. Glue the two sides of the card together, then add the other layers, then the flowers, lace and bows.






Then turn it over and do the same thing on the other side.


Here is a closer look at the peach colored egg.



This was a super fun little project. I'm going to hang mine in a window, but if you prefer, you can do just one side and use it as the card it was intended to be. If you liked my project please leave a comment.

Have a great day! 

Shirley

1 comment: