Sunday, November 11, 2018

Eris on the Sleeping Bear



Hi! I have been busy making Christmas cards.
Today I am sharing a shaker Christmas card featuring the adorable image, Eris on the Sleeping Bear. This is such a cute image!


The card svg I used is from Bird's Cards.
I made my card using several types of cardstock. The bottom layer is silver pearlescent cardstock, the next layer is purple glossy cardstock and the top layer is light purple glitter cardstock.
I used my Fuse tool to make the shaker element of white glitter and snowflake confetti. I attached it to the back of the opening with clear tape.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, then added glitter gems to the tree. The image was added to the card with foam tape. I added the glossy oval cut from that snowflake layer behind the shaker element.


I added a Christmas tree from Cricut to the right of the shaker element and added glitter gems to the tree.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment