Thursday, November 1, 2018

Polar Christmas Bear Cocoa Holder



Hi! Winter will be here soon! Time for some yummy cocoa! Today I am sharing a cute double cocoa holder.


For my cocoa holder I used the adorable New Release image from Little Blue Button Stamps, Polar Christmas Bear. The New Releases can be found here:  http://lbbstamps.com/product-category/new-releases/

I made the cocoa holder in design space. You can find the file in the Cricut Community under Cocoa/Tea Holder.

Here is the open holder showing the two pockets for the cocoa packets.


Here is the holder from the side.


I used snowflake patterned cardstock from my stash for the mats. Red cardstock from Recollections was used for the holder and the double mats.


I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and accented with gel pens. I added snowflake sequins to the background and small seed beads on the Christmas tree.

As a last step I punched two holes through all the layers 2 inches in from each side, then tied the holder shut with blue Christmas ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my project. Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great, crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment